Lessons & Literature
These are just a few of my resources. If you have a specific topic that you are interested in addressing, or a skill that you would like to nurture, please do not hesitate to contact The Intentional Teacher (NYC) for additional suggestions.
My toolbox has become far too complex to post every resource here, although I may add a few recommendations from time to time.
- Manners & Respect for Others
- Sharing, Diversity, & Inclusion
- Tattling & Telling the Truth
- Patience & Flexibility
Manners & Respect for Others
Sharing, Diversity, & Inclusion
Tattling & Telling the Truth
More Mo Willems…of course
Patience, Flexibility, & Self-Discipline
Imagination & Pretending
Rhyming & Repetition
Problem Solving & Creativity
Other activities include…
- Create Collages with mixed media – it is like putting a puzzle together to represent a concept.
- Practice problem solving – Mazes – You can find these online. Just print them out…or buy a book filled with mazes.
Humor – Anything Mo Willems
- That Is Not a Good Idea!
- Pigs Make Me Sneeze! (health and hygiene)
Great book to read when the Kindergarten chicks hatch.
Can also use to compare and contrast to Hansel & Gretel (if you do not have an issue with this fairy tales ending).
Butterflies & Moths – transformation